Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Ito ang pag-ibig...

Pag-ibig pala hinahanap ko...
Hindi ko lam yun...
Hindi ko lam,
Tapos bigla kang dumating
Sa buhay ko...
Pag-ibig pala hinahanap ko...

I love you
Never seemed so proper
I love you always
Seemed as though
It was nothing but words

...And then you came
Into my life.

I threw my dictionaries away
I knew right there and then
I had found the real meaning of love

My mind couldn't understand it
I guess, I was reading it wrong
But my heart, it knew right away

There she is
There she is
There goes that beating
That wonderful beating
Of my heart

Love is beautiful
And all this pain
Is beautiful
It is pain from
My love for you
It is from you

Anything from you
Is beautiful
You are.

I love you.
But some days
I know these turn
Into words oncemore
Nothing but words

...

And the pain
Becomes
Unbearable
Almost impossible


I wonder why I had
To learn the meaning of love
And have to let go

It's too late to let go
But what can I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home