Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Who am I?

Was looking up the personals again, must be feeling like a loser more than ever.
No, not really, I just feel kind of alone.
Yeah, I am surrounded by people, but I guess we've outgrown being generic, and I can't simply settle for anything less than what my heart longs for.

So, who am I?

I was this kid, whom no one would recognize now, I don't think I let out as much of me in terms of the way I act. If you still haven't noticed, let me tell you this, I am a complete mystery, to you and to myself mostly.

...and who I'm really looking for when I go out into the world is someone to share that mystery with, a complete nobody to whom I wouldn't be afraid to tell so much. If you can admit that you are nobody...I already like you.

...and I know I would be stuck with a CD of John Mayer for the longest time, because we both sound lost... :) Not such a bad thing considering we're all born lost.

meaning, love, happiness, security, tons of money and someone to share the mystery of live with...a complete nobody (with a brain)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home