Nothing Note Worthy
I'm not a million miles away from my home trying to save the world (or my perception of myself), I am not daily climbing the corporate ladder and falling into a false sense of security, I am not holding glamour above all, I am not above it all, I haven't even begun, I know that it's all hard, but the hardest part is easing into reality.
I need to be born into reality, that keeps me up many nights.
I am not an honor student, most honor students I look up to, because they seem to see something that I don't that is why they are driven, or maybe not...
I do not know where or how, but I am going wherever and however...
The best way to reach the goal, is to begin...
I'm praying real hard...everytime my thoughts fall into a comma of indecision...that i might find what it is that i'm looking for...
I need to be born into reality, that keeps me up many nights.
I am not an honor student, most honor students I look up to, because they seem to see something that I don't that is why they are driven, or maybe not...
I do not know where or how, but I am going wherever and however...
The best way to reach the goal, is to begin...
I'm praying real hard...everytime my thoughts fall into a comma of indecision...that i might find what it is that i'm looking for...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home