<*|+++|< FISCHE_POND
Now's not the time to sulk I know, or be sentimental, I have a Midterm 'morrow.
Eversince that encounter with her, I've been looking at the past, and reading emails from June '03
Been a long time, I'm afraid that if she ends up with that bulemic face, bulemic waist I won't be able to control myself .
"You got a lot of perfections as it is."
She ain't the type that craves for attention, that's what her email said, but I am...
I know I am...I know I always did...should find some way to quench that or else I wouldn't be able to control!!! control...whoa buddy control! I have 3 years and 2 more 5 years to work on...I need to have a business before it gets too hard to start one coz of school
I got so many things to do, and I can't seem to get it goin'
Ironically
The last thing I need (a committment)
Might just be the only thing
That I really need to get my engine running.
But who?
Where?
How?
Gawd!!!!! I know I asked you to find me someone that summer...
man...it's so complicated! TO WANT, TO LOVE, TO BE HUMAN...
Eversince that encounter with her, I've been looking at the past, and reading emails from June '03
Been a long time, I'm afraid that if she ends up with that bulemic face, bulemic waist I won't be able to control myself .
"You got a lot of perfections as it is."
She ain't the type that craves for attention, that's what her email said, but I am...
I know I am...I know I always did...should find some way to quench that or else I wouldn't be able to control!!! control...whoa buddy control! I have 3 years and 2 more 5 years to work on...I need to have a business before it gets too hard to start one coz of school
I got so many things to do, and I can't seem to get it goin'
Ironically
The last thing I need (a committment)
Might just be the only thing
That I really need to get my engine running.
But who?
Where?
How?
Gawd!!!!! I know I asked you to find me someone that summer...
man...it's so complicated! TO WANT, TO LOVE, TO BE HUMAN...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home