Thursday, February 17, 2005

THIS IS FISCHE..this is who I am

Many things been said and done...and I don't know what I really want. Maybe you think that I only talk to you because I want something out of this. Maybe part of me wants something physical, you know me, and you know I can be that sly.

But...let me finish before you make comments in your head.

I like it when I get to talk to you. You make me smile. I am glad whenever I get an SMS from you, and one thing's for sure, I don't give a shit if nothing happens. I am just happy to be your friend. You know well enough that it's 90% possible for nothing to ever happen again between the 2 of us, considering the fact that you and you know who seem to be getting along quite well.

In literature there is such a thing as over reading...over interpreting a story. I think that's what I am doing. I am sorry. Let's just be friends for now, I'll ask you out once in awhile, for an exchange of words, jokes, coffee, a pizza, pasta or something, but nothing more.

Besides...I don't think I can be all that you want...I am bad at manipulating, I keep things to myself alot. I am quiet when nothing has to be said. But like birds perched on a tree in the morning I chatter merrily with the one that catches my fancies the most.

You do...and I won't be me and I won't be interesting if I were someone else, this is who I am.
I guess you don't have to worry about my motives...because whatever they are...I know you would turn me down in a whim, 'coz I don't fit the standard that you had set long before you even knew me.

All I know is...I can't change into something I am not...or maybe you have never seen me manipulate anyone or anything...I don't really do it, unless its life-threateningly necessary...or its an argument with a shop owner and I want a refund :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home