You know that feeling about something
Wakes you up early mornings, keeps you up at night.Early morning I awaken with a broad smile on my face...
..that's the feeling of chemistry...
biochemistry to be precise...
...it's the smile of a human at the brink of insanity. Funny how, all you have to do is to say to your self "I don't give a shit anymore..."and things go back to normal. Your blood pressure drops, and you get to sleep better.
Friggin report!!
Wakes you up early mornings, keeps you up at night.Early morning I awaken with a broad smile on my face...
..that's the feeling of chemistry...
biochemistry to be precise...
...it's the smile of a human at the brink of insanity. Funny how, all you have to do is to say to your self "I don't give a shit anymore..."and things go back to normal. Your blood pressure drops, and you get to sleep better.
Friggin report!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home