Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Freudean Friendster

That ID, EGO and SUPEREGO thang...
Friendster could either be the ID, or the EGO or a combination of both...

Why? Ok...let's do geek speak...it's like that MAXIS game...the Sims...it's so damned easy to overhaul how everythin's gonna look like...people get the kind of control they never get in real life...friendster is about the same thing...it's a venue for online vanity...it is an image of what one wants to be and what one is...ofcourse you can never separate the 2...

I'm guilty of that...I'd rather be anyhow...

Did I just pour my frustrations out oncemore? Please don't mind me, this usually happens when my cooking-experiments fail bigtime!

"Espanol Sardina: Grado: F!!"

Rest assured, I won't be setting foot on the kitch (to cook nythin) for the next 24 hours...or week..or month...I am really DISAPPOINTED! Damn FISH!!

...should've..@#!*#&^#%!!!





FRIENDSTER PROFILE ARCHIVE:
============
"I need an Sx its my only Tx, would you have a Dx for me? It doesn't have to be +, it could be -, I just need to get things off my head before i get in too deep...F*CK str8ness!"


a little realization:

March 13, 2005

for coffee
for cake
for talks
for hugs and kisses
for smiles
for touch
for me
for you
for the love of food
for tiny arguments about quittin
for that fuzzy feeling in my vain
for that look in your eyes
for all its worth
...
and how everyone would kill me if i ever hurt you (hahaha)
i love you so much

...
you are half-angel-half human
and I am the demon...who would do as you bid

...
they don't have to know us
i can survive a million years lookin out into the world
so long as it's with you...

March 29, 2005

i can be such an asshole...i can be inappropriate...I'm sorry if i ever was that way...unwell best describes it...still a fault i willingly admit


March 26, 2005

man is created with both logic and emotions...although emotions can be a pain in the a**...emotion is the driving force of logic...


================
.I'm a hopeless romantic...and I have no idea who the hell is straight and not...I always fall for someone who happens to be straight...or so I think...but, I have been ditched on the grounds of straightness before hahahaha....not so painful, nonetheless...I can never seem to cross the barrier...I'm a total torpe...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

incomprehensible blog

0 out of 5 stars

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 at 10:30:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blog de merde de cheval

raul

Thursday, September 15, 2005 at 12:51:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home