Today
One day = 1 blog entry Last blog entry = Sept 27 Today = October 16 ...The longest day ever... Been wishing for this semester to end...I guess I could be close to getting burnt out, even if it doesn't seem as though I've been doin' anythin much to progress in my studies. I think it is precisely that innability to perfect studies, work, relationship and miscellaneous that drives me nuts! This morning we had the last written final examination for this semester...last night was our last lecture for the said exam...prior to that we had our final exam in pathophysiology. No, I didn't do so well in the last 2 examinations. Maybe it's because I am in vacation mode. Well, can't be in that...I still have 1 group project, 1 individual project, 1 community eating activity and 2 days make-up duty in the hospital...and in between all that...an outing (Subic-Zambales) 1 day, 1 night... Tomorrow I have work at 9AM, which actually arrives at 8:30am...i finish at aound 11am, however, i'd have to eat and run for a 1pm group work...hopefully we get to finish everything or most of whatever it is we have to do... during the given period of time...then, head for home...no more group studies =( no more gang-hangs... =( well...at least, less cash to burn...at home take a breather...study accounting for the next day...Tuesday...work on the project after teaching...do some archiving on computer files...create exercises...coordinate with other groupmates regarding food to take to our lil feeding spree at the comm ctr... study accounting for Wednesday morning, Thursday is the 20th, community submission of papers and all, appearance at center...and that's it!! At home, do some more pc archiving...fix up stuff for outing...21 is a friday...where ought we to hang out for the 3am trip the next day...I should probably go fetch coco from work have lots of time :) then, simply catch up on the others wherever they're planning to go.. maybe a sleepover would be better...we could rant out hearts out ... ...in between all these...have to pay for and/or fix up that make-up for absence duty...which actually gets in the way of work because it is on a monday, tuesday, wednesday schedule...will have to move work to Wednesday to Friday...at that...enrollment would have begun...enroll!!! Pay, sembreak? Does the damn thing exist? What I had been planning for the "maybe it doesn't exist at all and I'm simply making all this up in my head sembreak"... study!!! and I mean...either microbio, biochem, anatomy or anatomy and then biochem as a sub-crash course study.... learn a few tricks on the computer before the semester re-starts...NE'R THE LESS!!!! Once the second semester has begun...I have simply one year and a summer to fight through....and viola!!! BOARD EXAM...reviews...study(x100)...WORK in a hosp for real...maybe close to where coco is working...then move to a different hospital after a year... {{{sidebar..saladbar...fried_fische...ketchup...TOH-MAH-TOE}}} I think I need to get really really really...and I mean...really really really high scores in the board exams if I wanna be able to find a job... hahaha or find a job in a different country and enjoy legal migration privileges...OH...*Sigh!* sidebar2thesidebar...nonetheless im not doing it all at the same time...im doing it one thing at a time...it can be done...and it shall be...watch me..
sidebar2sidebar...i am a nonsmoker now... :D and today...i only had a slight slight slight craving...no more SUBA!!! No I need to work on the Xenadrine? or Xenical? Which should it be... + Gym...can't have one without the other... and have to do that during the "non existent i'm maki9ng it all up in my head sem break..."almost done
finalsidebar...i am happy today...I am at SMF hahaha so far!!! :) muah out4now!
sidebar2sidebar...i am a nonsmoker now... :D and today...i only had a slight slight slight craving...no more SUBA!!! No I need to work on the Xenadrine? or Xenical? Which should it be... + Gym...can't have one without the other... and have to do that during the "non existent i'm maki9ng it all up in my head sem break..."almost done
finalsidebar...i am happy today...I am at SMF hahaha so far!!! :) muah out4now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home