Saturday, April 22, 2006

<:+++< Fische Crap

Chief Complaint:

Still can't get over the fact that I haven't worked for more than a year in a corporate setting eversince graduation.

But it sucks, coz the thought is getting quite old, and anyone may very well figure that that probably ain't the problem.

What's eating you, Fische?
Well...it's really more of the deviation that's eating away my side, and in that deviation, it really is the lethargy that's destroying me. What causes the lethargy is the lack of inspiration, whether that is all there is to it?

I don't think so...

...dead silence in my head...is it really the lack of inspiration? What's inspiration anyhow?

A friend dropped by last night, she stopped by on her way home, there wasn't enough time for catching up on things...well, partly because I was kind of lethargic and because she had to leave in the next hour or so...from her I sort of pick up the vibes of the working world, she's always been quite straight forward regarding things and would not be someone with a tendency to exagerate....so she is a good source...it seems that this world that I, so covet, is nowehere near perfect, that whatever job I get into would be just about the same if inspiration or whatever that mysterious ingrendient to life is, is missing.

Rx:
What's the mystery ingredient...?
(Smirk) I think this whole shit-hole is as it is the secret ingredient to life...that the mystery wasn't really an ingredient but this whole shebang so to speak...and that all the insanity and the anticipation, all the gripping day to day drama...no matter how routinary is all there is...and that one should just enjoy it...THUS...LET US ALL BE MASOCHISTS and enjoy the pain...

Philosophy...
So...makes me think...who's the better philosopher? Socrates or Kurt Cobain?
Or were they both on drugs in their lifetime?

Falling into deep philosophical thoughts is akin to a high you know...I don't think I'd ever understand philosophy without first falling into a philosophic trance...it's the right frame of mind, brought about by the right situation and possibly the right chemical composition in your blood...naturally occuring or otherwise...

Who's the better philosopher...Kurt Cobain? Who saw the wall...maybe because he reached a certain conclusion to reality and could not explain it...

Socrates...who had yet to reach a wall of realization...but lived a life short of realizing that indeed that poison was what he would want if he found more of his answers...

LIVE LIFE ON A HIGH...( it doesn't even have to be DRUG-INDUCED...so don't go sending me hate mail) this would have been a wonderful topic if I knew about brain waves...

well...maybe i'll talk about it next time...
but the top 5 natural highs for most people would probably be:
1. Sex
2. Running
3. Promotion
4. Shopping
5. Flattery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home