Monday, July 30, 2007

No F***in around I know how great love is.

I know how greatly devastating it can be.
I know how it is to fear love.
I know how love can be so blind.
So blind, I fear ever loving again.
I know how love puts you up in the clouds
When the reality is, it's burning you up
In the atmosphere.
Some say, if you keep lookin for the right one.
You'd never find anyone to love
and to love you back.
Whoever's sayin' that must be pullin' your leg for some reason.
I believe in the statement, love the oneyou're with.
Not that I like it, it's fun, but it's a waste if in the end separation of the body, separates your souls as well.
I'm looking for the right one.
And I'll wait forever if I have to....unless ofcourse...I change my mind.:p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home