Friday, February 18, 2005

<*|+++|< DEAD FISCHE

The last place I wanna die in (well...maybe not the last, but somewhere there) is the gym. Because it would be really... dumb?? Workin' out to death, would that be called exercise bulemia? Starving your body of energy and life? Pumpin it up until your heart rate is up the ceiling? I don't know, I guess I am in such a hurry to reach the finish line, I keep on forgetting that I'm on the tread mill and truth is...I ain't goin nowhere. Well, so my mind slips here and there once in awhile...I violate a few humans in my thoughts...but in these thoughts they do not appear violated...they actually like whats happening.

Anyhow, tonight there weren't any other losers in the gym aside from me, and some...no tight ass guys with buldging....no i don't look there!!! I meant buldging triceps and biceps, and tight asses clad in sweaty black leotard shorts. Perrrrrfect for perrrrvertion...

I'm tired,still sad, still fat, have pimples I hate em...i can scream at em all day but they never go away...got class again on the weekend... really gotta go...oh and btw if ur reading this I have held the greatest grudge over that person who wrote a testimonial on your account right after mine, I'd like to bust her ass, she don't fuckin know what she's talkin about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home