Monday, April 04, 2005

...

my x1 thinks I have a fat ego...these things...they've moved from endearing to annoying...comments which feel as though she's throwin her weight around...I wasn't planning on being cold...but I feel more like being so everyday...you've always asked me to change...this time you do the changing...so long as your ways annoy me...I'm sorry I can't seem to leave it be...

so...for now there are more important things at bay like cooking...i loooove cookin! wish i had someone to cook for or cook with...anyhow siguro pag marami nang practice...my dad is complainin about me cooking all the time sayin im gonna ask him to buy stuff again coz I cooked everythin up already hahahah...my dad and mom, so sweet...and I, annoyingly full of bull****! :))

whateva! that's what you get when you have a kid who always has a dilemma...I am tired of it actually...it's been like this since gradeschool! my heart needs rest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home