Stick to Operation EIGHT
I'm confused...terribly...terribly confused...and I'm not even talking about my love life. Hahahahaha...which as it is...has been reduced to nothing. But that's fine...it is the former I am worried about.
Today I was looking for things, and up til now I haven't found em...where ought I to look?
I'd love...I'd love...I'd love...to do a million things...is it this vacation? Is it what's driving me nuts? I'd love to do so many things...but like five fat people rushing for a narrow door...me and all these ideas are stuck! Should I just abandon everything...pick up an anatomy book and succumb to the idea that everything will continue to happen even if I bury myself in human anatomy the whole day?
Let's see...
PROs
human anatomy now...makes human anatomy easier during the actual course
human anatomy now...will help improve my doodling
human anatomy now...will occupy my mind
human anatomy now...will help me wait for the wave...hahaha I can curse at the ocean all I want...but the waves won't come...patience
CONs
i'd spend a million on coffee bean...coz its too hot to be studying at home
i might not want to do anything else...everyone knows how routines are black holes
i might run out of money
i might not exercise
i might not want to go out anymore
i might not want to see places
i might...finally save money and be frugal for a week at least
Ok...I'll be borrowing anatomy
Ok...let's do Operation 8 while were at this anatomy crap hahahahaha! it ain't crap
gee..it must be the weather...my multiple personalities are all present today!
Today I was looking for things, and up til now I haven't found em...where ought I to look?
I'd love...I'd love...I'd love...to do a million things...is it this vacation? Is it what's driving me nuts? I'd love to do so many things...but like five fat people rushing for a narrow door...me and all these ideas are stuck! Should I just abandon everything...pick up an anatomy book and succumb to the idea that everything will continue to happen even if I bury myself in human anatomy the whole day?
Let's see...
PROs
human anatomy now...makes human anatomy easier during the actual course
human anatomy now...will help improve my doodling
human anatomy now...will occupy my mind
human anatomy now...will help me wait for the wave...hahaha I can curse at the ocean all I want...but the waves won't come...patience
CONs
i'd spend a million on coffee bean...coz its too hot to be studying at home
i might not want to do anything else...everyone knows how routines are black holes
i might run out of money
i might not exercise
i might not want to go out anymore
i might not want to see places
i might...finally save money and be frugal for a week at least
Ok...I'll be borrowing anatomy
Ok...let's do Operation 8 while were at this anatomy crap hahahahaha! it ain't crap
gee..it must be the weather...my multiple personalities are all present today!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home