Say What...?
VANITY...yes, now, more than ever...
...how do you fall head over heels in liking someone...and the bigger question is, how do you get her? Yesterday, my mind was in a fit, tantrums of the mind I guess, since I am much too old to actually have tantrums...this fit was rooted from the assumption that the person I like doesn't like me in the same fashion, or worse, abhors me. With all this going on, a question popped into my head...am I such a spoiled brat that I need to get anything and everything right away, and that the slightest sign of being unable to get what I need at the exact moment blew my mind way too much.
She's just some kind of something, I really don't know what to say or do about it all. I guess I am gonna have to sit this one out again, storm brewing in my head and all...speaking of brewing, she loves coffee...I'll sit this one out in the dug out and contain my emotions, AGAIN. I really don't know right from wrong anymore...I am clueless...
I just wish for one thing...to get to know her...and this time, for real, no strings attached...
I really wish we could be seatmates for the rest of the summer and beyond that waaaahhhh!!! :)
Pathetic, but then again, that would save everyone the trouble of wonderin about my sexual orientation whenever they see me tryin to catch a glimpse of her...and that is not a rare occurence at all.
My friend's right, I do wear my heart out on my sleeve...
and it's all scratched and bruised, not such a nice heart 'nymore ....hahahaha
...how do you fall head over heels in liking someone...and the bigger question is, how do you get her? Yesterday, my mind was in a fit, tantrums of the mind I guess, since I am much too old to actually have tantrums...this fit was rooted from the assumption that the person I like doesn't like me in the same fashion, or worse, abhors me. With all this going on, a question popped into my head...am I such a spoiled brat that I need to get anything and everything right away, and that the slightest sign of being unable to get what I need at the exact moment blew my mind way too much.
She's just some kind of something, I really don't know what to say or do about it all. I guess I am gonna have to sit this one out again, storm brewing in my head and all...speaking of brewing, she loves coffee...I'll sit this one out in the dug out and contain my emotions, AGAIN. I really don't know right from wrong anymore...I am clueless...
I just wish for one thing...to get to know her...and this time, for real, no strings attached...
I really wish we could be seatmates for the rest of the summer and beyond that waaaahhhh!!! :)
Pathetic, but then again, that would save everyone the trouble of wonderin about my sexual orientation whenever they see me tryin to catch a glimpse of her...and that is not a rare occurence at all.
My friend's right, I do wear my heart out on my sleeve...
and it's all scratched and bruised, not such a nice heart 'nymore ....hahahaha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home