Slow Down
It's a monday slow down, I guess.
Slow when my day begins at pretty much noon, and ends at close to 9PM, just the right amount of work and play.
On a regular week day, I only get to work a maximum of 5 hours, beginning 2 PM ending at close to 8pm, a six hour work day, nonetheless, I am a slob and choose to cram my weekends with optimal chaos.
Last weekend, I satisfied all my cravings...
A huge hamburger...come to think of it, I didnt have cheese in that burger...drat!
A 4 hour videoke marathon, which left me and my 2 other crazy friends lifeless and throatless.
A Samsung MP3 player.
All in this order, I had ample time to cram for a Microbiology final exam.
So, mind in total disarray, and filled to what seems like short-term memory capacity, my insides twisted in anticipation of what dreadful image the test papers would hold. Surprisingly, it was not half that bad, although I was terrible at it still. I don't think I failed that one though. So, I'm happy.
Next weekend is my last school weekend for this semester. I have an almost 4 week break from school. Probably gonna use that for enrollment, catching up on the gym, and lots of pre-summer class program works, let's not forget business, I am a jack of all trades and so to speak frustrated in just about every field I had introduced myself in. I ought to find more friends in the food industry! hahaha :)
I am a bit more open about seeing people I don't exactly kn0w. Lemme see what I can come up with over the few coming weeks.
But, as for now, I shall make friends with friendster photos hahaha :)
Slow when my day begins at pretty much noon, and ends at close to 9PM, just the right amount of work and play.
On a regular week day, I only get to work a maximum of 5 hours, beginning 2 PM ending at close to 8pm, a six hour work day, nonetheless, I am a slob and choose to cram my weekends with optimal chaos.
Last weekend, I satisfied all my cravings...
A huge hamburger...come to think of it, I didnt have cheese in that burger...drat!
A 4 hour videoke marathon, which left me and my 2 other crazy friends lifeless and throatless.
A Samsung MP3 player.
All in this order, I had ample time to cram for a Microbiology final exam.
So, mind in total disarray, and filled to what seems like short-term memory capacity, my insides twisted in anticipation of what dreadful image the test papers would hold. Surprisingly, it was not half that bad, although I was terrible at it still. I don't think I failed that one though. So, I'm happy.
Next weekend is my last school weekend for this semester. I have an almost 4 week break from school. Probably gonna use that for enrollment, catching up on the gym, and lots of pre-summer class program works, let's not forget business, I am a jack of all trades and so to speak frustrated in just about every field I had introduced myself in. I ought to find more friends in the food industry! hahaha :)
I am a bit more open about seeing people I don't exactly kn0w. Lemme see what I can come up with over the few coming weeks.
But, as for now, I shall make friends with friendster photos hahaha :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home