...and you got pissed today...I don't have standards that go beyond myself, I am just afraid of many things...I am more afraid of what my parents would think if I show them someone who's number one...not a guy and not at par at the least...because I have seen how my mom can push someone she doesn't like aside...and I don't want that...
if you think I am a critic, you wouldn't have any idea how it is to live with myself (hahaha did that make sense?)
...and btw, I spent an hour trying to figure out what CD to buy and yes I was in makati looking up a good MP3 player as well as the appropriate price for that camcorder I was tryin to sell...
if you wanna know what I found out...well, 18000 is the price for the cam
and, the best deal for the mp3 player is 6500 pesos, creative, with mp3 player flash drive 256 MB capacity FM tuner and voice recorder...rather nifty if I may say so... hahahah :)
However money is money and...I need more money...don't worry I am praying for more money and life happiness and love to boot...
...hay, please gimme a break, my dad told me to save up and buy myself new clothes cause I look terrible in my old shirts...terrible in new...worse in old... hahaha
true...I'll have to buy tons of new shirts from my classmate. :)
so, mp3 player is it?
I really want it sooooo bad!
as for the CD...I ended up with usher...CONFESSIONS, I hope it will change my personality hahahah
I really don't have much of an audio personality hahaha aside from the melancholic stuff I listen to...melancholic and surreal...anyhow, I ought to be happy, wanna see you know who tomorrow, havn't seen her for the longest time...the flight attendant gal is history...was interested in talk back at the coffee shop...but so far...the number exchange was a formality and nothing more...hahaha it is difficult to flirt around and expect anythin to come out of it, but i think i am slowly learning my lesson...no more torpe...you'll be proud of me, I am learning to flirt na... but I need to go on a total diet ala make over cause I don't like to this fat when I flirt I turn myself off very much!!! hahaha :)
if you think I am a critic, you wouldn't have any idea how it is to live with myself (hahaha did that make sense?)
...and btw, I spent an hour trying to figure out what CD to buy and yes I was in makati looking up a good MP3 player as well as the appropriate price for that camcorder I was tryin to sell...
if you wanna know what I found out...well, 18000 is the price for the cam
and, the best deal for the mp3 player is 6500 pesos, creative, with mp3 player flash drive 256 MB capacity FM tuner and voice recorder...rather nifty if I may say so... hahahah :)
However money is money and...I need more money...don't worry I am praying for more money and life happiness and love to boot...
...hay, please gimme a break, my dad told me to save up and buy myself new clothes cause I look terrible in my old shirts...terrible in new...worse in old... hahaha
true...I'll have to buy tons of new shirts from my classmate. :)
so, mp3 player is it?
I really want it sooooo bad!
as for the CD...I ended up with usher...CONFESSIONS, I hope it will change my personality hahahah
I really don't have much of an audio personality hahaha aside from the melancholic stuff I listen to...melancholic and surreal...anyhow, I ought to be happy, wanna see you know who tomorrow, havn't seen her for the longest time...the flight attendant gal is history...was interested in talk back at the coffee shop...but so far...the number exchange was a formality and nothing more...hahaha it is difficult to flirt around and expect anythin to come out of it, but i think i am slowly learning my lesson...no more torpe...you'll be proud of me, I am learning to flirt na... but I need to go on a total diet ala make over cause I don't like to this fat when I flirt I turn myself off very much!!! hahaha :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home