Just thinkin'
I wish I were a DJ a real one...on the airwaves, I've always wanted to be one...my brother would laugh at my intentions...kinda stupid it would seem because our family seems rather introverted...
but not really...
but anyway someone's calling me 2 am's lately I dunno who...must be her (TC) ...nah, no one has the right to talk to me at 2 am at this point in time...except for problematic friends...and well I guess group mates on crunch time hahaha...but TC when we had still agreed to stay as a "we" despite the distance...had spoken about a love m'n sound track hahahaha.... that's been cancelled along with the agreement that I won't be watching Shrek 1 and 2 unless its with her...I am dying to see em movies...and I will maybe during summer.
So back to the topic... music, I know...!!! I know!!! it's shameful, but I seem to be stuck with the same artists over and over again...I thought though, that I'd come up with a sound track...a Quarter life album :) cool diba! The songs are gonna be pretty much, the songs I like listenin to most recently ...if I were to include gradeschool and highschool hahah, there would be aerosmith and the spice girls (guls) which I don't think I'd be amenable to at this point in time :))
So...without further ado...
Number One: Sting's When We Dance
Number Two: John Mayer's Back to You
Number Three: maybe something Chicane or Talvin Singh's Traveller
Number Four: I'd rather have Plumb if I can find an album, but if I can't will find something from...D'Sound...Smooth Escape is wonderful
Number Five: Argh!!!
I'm gettin frustrated...the genre's all mixed up!!!
I think this needs more thinking than I'd thought...say whu?!
*sigh*
but not really...
but anyway someone's calling me 2 am's lately I dunno who...must be her (TC) ...nah, no one has the right to talk to me at 2 am at this point in time...except for problematic friends...and well I guess group mates on crunch time hahaha...but TC when we had still agreed to stay as a "we" despite the distance...had spoken about a love m'n sound track hahahaha.... that's been cancelled along with the agreement that I won't be watching Shrek 1 and 2 unless its with her...I am dying to see em movies...and I will maybe during summer.
So back to the topic... music, I know...!!! I know!!! it's shameful, but I seem to be stuck with the same artists over and over again...I thought though, that I'd come up with a sound track...a Quarter life album :) cool diba! The songs are gonna be pretty much, the songs I like listenin to most recently ...if I were to include gradeschool and highschool hahah, there would be aerosmith and the spice girls (guls) which I don't think I'd be amenable to at this point in time :))
So...without further ado...
Number One: Sting's When We Dance
Number Two: John Mayer's Back to You
Number Three: maybe something Chicane or Talvin Singh's Traveller
Number Four: I'd rather have Plumb if I can find an album, but if I can't will find something from...D'Sound...Smooth Escape is wonderful
Number Five: Argh!!!
I'm gettin frustrated...the genre's all mixed up!!!
I think this needs more thinking than I'd thought...say whu?!
*sigh*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home