because I find her so tempting and irresistable
...give me a minute to say these things...
she's got the kindest eyes...
a nice set of teeth
perfect lips
just the right-shape o' brows
pleasant cheeks
and such a soothing voice...
and when she smiles
with those perfect teeth and gentle eyes to say hi or goodbye...
I could simply melt, weeks on end remembering how her smile
made me feel...
I'm deeply fond of that smile, deeply fond of her...so gentle, so sweet, so extraordinary...
...man! I feel lost whenever I see her smile at me...
I just think this is the biggest crush I've had in this emotionally traumatizing year...
she's got the kindest eyes...
a nice set of teeth
perfect lips
just the right-shape o' brows
pleasant cheeks
and such a soothing voice...
and when she smiles
with those perfect teeth and gentle eyes to say hi or goodbye...
I could simply melt, weeks on end remembering how her smile
made me feel...
I'm deeply fond of that smile, deeply fond of her...so gentle, so sweet, so extraordinary...
...man! I feel lost whenever I see her smile at me...
I just think this is the biggest crush I've had in this emotionally traumatizing year...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home