Tuesday, February 22, 2005

What am I...androgynous, sometimes I wish the world would be more that way. Sorry, wrong planet, wrong time, wrong entity.

So, here I am trying hard to burn the fat off best I could, if only to make the world that surrounds me a bit more like me...genderless. Don't get me wrong, I've seen cute guys in the gym more than I'd seen cute girls and have taken notice of them....hahah tight asses and nice curves, with cute faces to boot. Oh yeah....bisexual, I know all of Christianity will kill me, being what I am, specially our Fundamentals teacher....who has a monolithic bias against homosexuals...and still view homos as people who've undergone some form of trauma and abuse as kids. All I can say is, she needs more mind and less T-backs...she's weird...she's good...but lacking in mind in this perspective of the human psyche.

Here I am hanging on-line much too often, because the beautiful world I so hope for is unreachable in the flesh... I need to know you more...will you let me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home