Summer Days
when will I have that perfect summer...
of warm evenings and gentle gusts of wind
spending time under a crystal-lit cloudless nightime sky
the rush of waves for miles and miles of coast
the cool breeze sweeping in a million memories
the warm sand making it eternally tempting to forget
all else and just for the moment, live
...and to spend that time with another makes the thought mushy but undeniably enticing...for I do not think I would ever want to spend such an occassion unshared...
of warm evenings and gentle gusts of wind
spending time under a crystal-lit cloudless nightime sky
the rush of waves for miles and miles of coast
the cool breeze sweeping in a million memories
the warm sand making it eternally tempting to forget
all else and just for the moment, live
...and to spend that time with another makes the thought mushy but undeniably enticing...for I do not think I would ever want to spend such an occassion unshared...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home