Enough...
it's enough that I have my heart set on a human being...but my mind needs to go places...specially if the person I like happens to be someone who has great expectations for herself in life...I have to be in a level playing field...so she's what a few years older...able to stand on her own two feet...I think...I can too and I ought to..
I need to move out, I really need to grow up fast. The learning curve is at its steepest and follow through is something that has to be forced upon me. I just ask God to guide me through all this... I apologize for all the missed masses and not to mention, the mass that I had attended but had not been very attentive in...(uhm most masses I guess...it just seems so conducive to thinking when one is attending mass...the solemnity of it all, I guess, has a good effect on the mind)
I need all the contacts I can find...I need all the help I can get...I need it so that I can help myself and then others...creating gainful employment for others, right?
and the blah blah goes on...gotta go...need to format my brain...
I need to move out, I really need to grow up fast. The learning curve is at its steepest and follow through is something that has to be forced upon me. I just ask God to guide me through all this... I apologize for all the missed masses and not to mention, the mass that I had attended but had not been very attentive in...(uhm most masses I guess...it just seems so conducive to thinking when one is attending mass...the solemnity of it all, I guess, has a good effect on the mind)
I need all the contacts I can find...I need all the help I can get...I need it so that I can help myself and then others...creating gainful employment for others, right?
and the blah blah goes on...gotta go...need to format my brain...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home