Sunday, September 12, 2004

The Day After Yesterday

Love, psychologized is arithmetic, love per se is to surreal. Love is a phenomenon, however I mighit pursue psychology at some point in the future and still find the finer points of the art (science).

"Let me just say, science is the art of the gods. No, I do not speak of human beings who are capable of marvelous discoveries. I speak of gods, the creators. The art of God. We are his painting, he just paints in mysterious ways I guess..."

To my girlfriend:

Through all these trials, through all that has been said and done, I have realized a few things, they may sound silly or terrible, but they're all true and good.

First, I believe I'd be lying if I tell you that I have it in me to trust you entirely. Not that all is lost if I do not give you a hundred percent of my trust.

Second, I believe I have over-rated myself, honestly there are times when I think as though I am the best thing that's happened in your life, and that letting me go would be a big mistake on your part. It is egotistical but I am sorry, I ain't perfect and I can be this way sometimes.

Third, part of me still believes that you do not know what you are doing. Part of me is arguing many other things. In the end, the decision is yours.

Fourth, part of me thinks that after your brother's paperwork, you'd stop communicating with me because you wouldn't really need me anymore.

Fifth, and despite all this I know when I get back to LA I'd still be a slave for you.

Sixth, but, that does not include money.

Seventh, this experience has taught me many things about you and myself most especially. How insane I am.

Eight, I am genuinely concerned about you.

Ninth, I have gone to the point of calling you a bitch in my head out of anger and disbelief at how you can non-chalantly deliver such hurtful words to my ears.

Tenth, I think you are just so psychotic, but so am I, I'm still figuring you out...and I'll be sticking around longer than anyone you have ever known.

Eleventh, I think you are very immature, for someone who has had so many relationships. On the other hand it isn't quantity, it's quality.

Twelfth, You aren't irrepairable, and I still love you after all has been said and done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home