Monday, September 13, 2004

No Woman No Cry

"Like anyone worthy I am flattered by your fascination with me...but you, you're not allowed, you're uninvited..."

I am curretly under therapy. It cost me 500 bucks close to 5 years ago, but it's well worth every buck...

1. Uninvited- Alanis Morisette
2. Beauty and Madness- Fra Lippo Lippi
3. Runaway- The Corrs
4. True Colors- Phil Collins
5. Linger- The Cranberries
6. The End of the World- Vonda Shepard
7. It's in His Kiss-Vonda Shepard
8. Tattooed on My Mind-D'Sound
9. Wonderwall-Oasis
10. Paranoid-Garbage
11. Barely Breathing-Duncan Sheik
12. I'd Die Without You-PM Dawn
13. Vincent-Dawn Mclean
14. Two Beds & a Coffee Machine-Savage Garden
15. Lovelu Day-Bill Withers
16. Being So Not For You-PM Dawn

Although this is Disk 2 and Disk 1 is a better mix, I just can't seem to locate it...and besides, this is a perfect mix of music for the best of mood swings...they all sound better than they read. I had this compilation made for a psych project...very appropriate for any psychotic moment, as it has the blessing of my psych prof.

These songs are an ode to my past unrquieted love, which has more or less resolved itself. Now, I am listening to it again...therapy I tell you. Enough dreaminess and angst, at least I'm getting enough practice here. When she calls I'm gonna go through it all over again. I don't wanna miss a thing, and this is what I get for being so selfish...for wanting to feel too much.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home