Happiness does exist
...the unexpected happened and I professed my emotions...and this time I know it's for real...
I will relay it with the least amount of mush as possible...I am in love, and she is in love...were both in love with each other and I am happy...
I am a closet bisexual...yes there is such a thing...becuase I feel as though I act asexual more often than not...no I am not a clown, I have my sexual preference as well as my needs...I also have emotions...it's just that I am quite a late bloomer hahahah is that the right term?
I am seriously considering a re-design...yes...I wanna be a walk-in closet bisexual, if you ask I will tell...I am considering telling my parents about myself...I wish to finally confirm their greatest fears!! hahahahaha (evil laugh) but this is who I am... and this is who I have been all of my life it seems...and there really wouldnt be much of a difference aside from the fact that this time well...theyd get to know the person I have come to love... which will be good for them because she is the kindest person in the whole world...I love her soooo much I wake up with a blurry vision and a permanent smile on my face....gee *sigh* love...it's such a weird thing...and the best part is...it confirms the weirdness of its very origin...GOD! =) I'd rather have weird than stiff.
I will relay it with the least amount of mush as possible...I am in love, and she is in love...were both in love with each other and I am happy...
I am a closet bisexual...yes there is such a thing...becuase I feel as though I act asexual more often than not...no I am not a clown, I have my sexual preference as well as my needs...I also have emotions...it's just that I am quite a late bloomer hahahah is that the right term?
I am seriously considering a re-design...yes...I wanna be a walk-in closet bisexual, if you ask I will tell...I am considering telling my parents about myself...I wish to finally confirm their greatest fears!! hahahahaha (evil laugh) but this is who I am... and this is who I have been all of my life it seems...and there really wouldnt be much of a difference aside from the fact that this time well...theyd get to know the person I have come to love... which will be good for them because she is the kindest person in the whole world...I love her soooo much I wake up with a blurry vision and a permanent smile on my face....gee *sigh* love...it's such a weird thing...and the best part is...it confirms the weirdness of its very origin...GOD! =) I'd rather have weird than stiff.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home