Thursday, April 21, 2005

better mornings

You don't have to cook me anything in the morning, i'd be glad to be the one to get up and do that for you...despite being bisexual I am still more feminine than a lot of other women...be they straight. But maybe you could give me a morning hug and a smile to get me going...

I'm still in the process of getting to know you more...I know you also feel that way about me...there is so much to know to learn about each other and so many difference that we have yet to discover although they seem nonexistent.

You are to me the sound of serious kick ass guitar strumming...serious and passionate, mature, alive, for real...

My mind's a mess..I still have to work on the chicken hunny...batter's been done since last night :) i'll take some along with me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home