Thursday, August 04, 2005

dear god...

It's only Thursday and my feet already hurt, .it's not like i'd been walking all day, but it really feels as though I had been. As far as school's concerned the week has just begun, yes, it is a mere four day school week, nonetheless, I will never get used to the stickiness of being in school from 8AM til 9PM...pamatay! Bacteria growing all over me by then.

The worst part about today has something to do with bad timing. While, the clinical instructors are always successful at making me disinterested in the oh so interesting skills topics in nursing, and while they had been optimally sloppy, they'd managed to slip an announcement on de-merits. Comparing how the guys in class comply with regard to the hair-do rule of nursing, and why the hell not, they aren't gonna put on long locked-wigs whenever they aren't in the clinical setting anyhow!! Blah! BP rising...why do I love compromising my sanity and my health over the shortcomings of others. Then again, I should simply tell myself, hey, bow down to the fuckin' storm, and just get this nursing shit over with, do the boards and run like hell out of this stupid-could-be-40 bucks-per-liter-of- gas-country!

...*clearing throat*

other than that...my day was quite fine, thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home