...
revisited
apparently, I am a prophet ...
now, all i wanna say is, I am going to be thin and sexy, win the lottery in the philippines, finish nursing school with high grades and excellently high grades, understand what I am doing, be successful in all my endeavors...since I am a prophet, all that I say (might) will have to come true! hahahha :) maybe some day I'd have to take that laugh back into my shell...
Sunday, March 27, 2005
What does it take to make you mine?
Do I have to learn to speak French? Shed 15 inches off my waistline? Be able to cook Italian? Play the violin? Be able to lift heavy weights? Be able to paint your face on canvas? Sing like a humming bird? Be industrious as an ant? Be filthy rich? Like what you like? What do I have to be, what do I have to do to make you mine...? Name it, and I'll do it.
Do I have to learn to speak French? Shed 15 inches off my waistline? Be able to cook Italian? Play the violin? Be able to lift heavy weights? Be able to paint your face on canvas? Sing like a humming bird? Be industrious as an ant? Be filthy rich? Like what you like? What do I have to be, what do I have to do to make you mine...? Name it, and I'll do it.

3 Comments:
hmmm, just be my employee in the pigeria no need for french. you might agitate the pigs and there might be a stampede. :P
we roast the pigs as soon as we kill them at 5am in the morning :P
-piggy
hahaha...i am really not much of a roasted pig eater...unless it's a skewered barbecue...
who are you anyway? do i know you? are you pulling my leg about this pig thing?
april? is that you?
who is april?
wow a bisexual :P
cool.
i prefer to be anonymous :P
tnx.
i saw u thru "a mile a minute" blog
-piggy
Post a Comment
<< Home