I was some other creauture when I was young. I remember how it felt as a four year old. I never worried at all. Then I grew up a notch, I started to worry about my brother using up more Lego since he built war ships a lot faster than I did, and he was able to get all the red blocks and parts and I ended up with a shanty-like space ship of a Lego contraption. Lego...never see em as often now a days. A few more years after that, I learned the fuzzy after effect of giving. Still unfazed...until grade four, worries and this habit of stalking people I happen to like...grade 6, got away with not doing my homework for the very...well I didn't really get away with it...I got all sorts of obscure red scribblings on my otherwise perfect notebook...but I realized that I didn't suffer or anythin...highschool...that's when all the getting away with this and that came about...gee...sayang shouldn't have gotten used to that scheme...on the other hand life is full of dirt so I guess a few dirty tricks could help as get along...college I learned to smoke...bad bad bad...another thing which I could've done without...after college...I know something changes every year no matter how slow...I am never the same person ...and neither are any of you.
I was something else when I was young and every year I become someone else, better hopefully.
I was something else when I was young and every year I become someone else, better hopefully.

2 Comments:
hmmm, i tnk u stay the same as time passes.
we all have basic similarities.
-piggy
Mais tout à fait contrairement à cela, et je sais que vous seriez en désaccord, vous pouvez jamais être qui vous étiez hier.
(i wish i knew how to speak and write in french..it would be a good way to de stress)
But completely contrary to that, and I know that you would be in disagreement, you can never be who you were yesterday.
Post a Comment
<< Home