Sunday, May 22, 2005

School School School...right now my school ain't cool...

...as I had said this afternoon, the school I am currently in + me = a terribly mistaken combination...

if I could, I ought to be able to survive in any environment...however...I can't seem to see the bright light of deliverance at the end of this tunnel...we have a dean with a good reputation...and the first few times we had attended class I 'd asked people here and there if they'd seen the dean...it took awhile before we could identify who the hell she was...because #1 she didn't look or act like a dean, ot talk like one for that matter...she looks like someone who had been cheating her way through life in one way or another...#2 she's hardly in class teaching...

700 bucks per unit wouldnt matter so much if i'd felt that i'd been getting my money's worth...everything seems all wrong...this school is akin to a diploma mill...only difference is that they demand a lot from us..they demand for all the wrong things...this isn't just about the money...it's all about confidently learning and then applying and then earning...we cannot skip the 2nd milestone...but I bet this school has done its part in skipping that milestone...they are gonna be losing much...they suck bigtime!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home