Sleepy Head
...you'd sit there beside me...and I'd yawn the way I always do...like Calvin or Hobbes mostly...a huge yawn...one that would really make me wanna go sleep with you after...sleep lang ha...I've never slept beside you, I wonder how that would feel like...
my guardian angel would say tsk tsk tsk...one more person to look after...I always ask my g.a. to look after the ones I love... or if not...tell your g.a. to look after you best way your g.a. can...
i really wish we could stop smoking though...it's bad for us...if we leave this country can I enroll us in a quitting program? i promise to be there for you all the way...you can take your stress out on me if you want ...hahaha so long as you don't mince me and stuff me in a pie...
...how 'bout a club house sandwich... i miss you already... "hey g.a. look after her...tell her I miss her and that Sun Cellular's network is still down hahaha...but most of all, don't forget to tell her I love her... and that I'll see her tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that day and after that too...until she gets tired of seeing me...hahaha, mabilis kasi siya magsawa g.a. ... pano ba yan?"
my guardian angel would say tsk tsk tsk...one more person to look after...I always ask my g.a. to look after the ones I love... or if not...tell your g.a. to look after you best way your g.a. can...
i really wish we could stop smoking though...it's bad for us...if we leave this country can I enroll us in a quitting program? i promise to be there for you all the way...you can take your stress out on me if you want ...hahaha so long as you don't mince me and stuff me in a pie...
...how 'bout a club house sandwich... i miss you already... "hey g.a. look after her...tell her I miss her and that Sun Cellular's network is still down hahaha...but most of all, don't forget to tell her I love her... and that I'll see her tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that day and after that too...until she gets tired of seeing me...hahaha, mabilis kasi siya magsawa g.a. ... pano ba yan?"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home