Thursday, May 12, 2005

Waiter Rant

I love blogs, it isn't simply because i get the chance to write and keep on doing so at least a few times a week, not just that, I also get the chance to read other people's blogs, people I would never meet in this lifetime. People with wonderful grammar and day to day tales to boot. Nothing sells at primetime TV more than reality or the mimicry of such.

Try this for instance:

waiterrant.blogspot.com

I currently have a girlfriend who works in food service and I am really interested in what goes on inside the restaurant. As she is a woman of few words, and the time we spend each day simply isn't enough to be exchanging details and at the very least, adjectives about how things go on in and out of the kitchen, I have a thirst to know what it really feels like working in a restaurant.

Having read this guy's blog was a good start, a mixture of humor and artistry in writing that brought a smile to my face. The reality of it all, and the wit I guess...I wish I could write more like him, I am envious really. (laughs)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home