Friday, June 10, 2005

Si le temps passe vous par lui se sent comme si vous démuni avez changé. Mais si vous montez avec du temps, vous changez avec lui. Ce n'est pas un homme ordinaire qui peut sentir ceci, je ne suis pas ordinaire je savent que pour un fait, personne n'est. Il est juste que certains croient qu'ils sont.

If time passes you by it feels as though you have not changed. But if you ride with time, you change with it. It is not an ordinary man who can feel this, I am not ordinary I know that for a fact, no one is. It is just that some believe that they are. (I bet that french translation is incorrect)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

boring

-piggy

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 at 12:43:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Jdee said...

boring? :) Oh what a painful comment on my blog!! hahaha...I guess you'd have to be in the same situation to understand what i am saying...then again we live in a world with infinite possibilities thus
to each his own

Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 9:26:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Jdee said...

(another word from you and I'd be forced to thrash you!! i am not usually proper) but i havent had enough energy to be inappropriate :P

thanks for reading my blog...if only you would let me read yours...then maybe i could get back at you hahaha

just kiddin

Thursday, June 16, 2005 at 9:29:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home