finally online...
been awhile...many things in my head, including why the hell it is so difficult for me to come up with results (not to mention... complete sentences on my blog)...is it the want for a fail safe plan? it doesn't exist!!! well...it does...but let me skip that thought for a moment here...
I am not much of a reader but this week I revisited that book by Nicolas Sparks, nope I revisited the book by Paolo C., the Alchemist and I took time to finish The Notebook by Nicolas Sparks...The latter I'd begun reading mid-April which unfortunately got buried in my life's erratic schedule as well as in a friend's opinion of how distasteful it was to be seen reading that book. (I do know for a fact that I'd rather be reading: ABNKKBSKPL or whatever the title's supposed to be... i love the way people from UP write...I haven't read enough books by people from UP though to find a different theme in their writing) nevertheless, I had just had to finish the novel..
"The Notebook"...Critique if you please...
too much of a romance novel from the start 'til 3/4ths to the back cover
1/4th of the book to the back captured the reality of that human emotion called love...I know...because I too love someone (ohhhh-K! i think I've spent enuf time with that Sparks novel!! too much time)
The Alchemist Revisited 1
why is it so difficult for me to concretize my ideas...
...because I have become accustomed to what I have and how I live...
...there is a fear to act on something specially if in the last analysis it is achievable...we tend to put it off unless some greater force (like our emotions, or something closer to the physical realm) creates the need...complacency, if i were to redefine it, is simply the fear of change, the lack of a sense of adventure...
============================================================
...sheep sheep, maybe i should go back to bed, count my sheep and travel in my sleep...
I am not much of a reader but this week I revisited that book by Nicolas Sparks, nope I revisited the book by Paolo C., the Alchemist and I took time to finish The Notebook by Nicolas Sparks...The latter I'd begun reading mid-April which unfortunately got buried in my life's erratic schedule as well as in a friend's opinion of how distasteful it was to be seen reading that book. (I do know for a fact that I'd rather be reading: ABNKKBSKPL or whatever the title's supposed to be... i love the way people from UP write...I haven't read enough books by people from UP though to find a different theme in their writing) nevertheless, I had just had to finish the novel..
"The Notebook"...Critique if you please...
too much of a romance novel from the start 'til 3/4ths to the back cover
1/4th of the book to the back captured the reality of that human emotion called love...I know...because I too love someone (ohhhh-K! i think I've spent enuf time with that Sparks novel!! too much time)
The Alchemist Revisited 1
why is it so difficult for me to concretize my ideas...
...because I have become accustomed to what I have and how I live...
...there is a fear to act on something specially if in the last analysis it is achievable...we tend to put it off unless some greater force (like our emotions, or something closer to the physical realm) creates the need...complacency, if i were to redefine it, is simply the fear of change, the lack of a sense of adventure...
============================================================
...sheep sheep, maybe i should go back to bed, count my sheep and travel in my sleep...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home