Tuesday, August 23, 2005

...take time to thank the sponsors

it's gonna be a long weekend...and when i talk about my weekends we all know it's a four day study weekend...the gang won't be at the hospital slaving away on a not so amorous odor...we will be conveniently jittered in our cozy classroom on the second floor of the CON...speaking of that class, I haven't even begun reviewing!! Shish Kebab! Robert a.k.a. Robby just sms'd I think we're meeting up at Tomas...study well, finally be able to study...

it's a long weekend and for matters of the heart, I continue to like this someone and thus gave up a someone I love...timely thing: I opened my Y.M. yesterday and what popped out was an offline message from another friend of mine saying: "Don't give up the one who loves you for the one you like, because the one you like will leave you for the one they love." I am not even anywhere near getting the one I like...and I have no intention of pushing anything...I still love and like and care for my s.o. however, we can't seem to reach any form of compromise...not that I had asked for any blatantly...I am more of a look-into-my-eyes-read-my-mind kind of person...she doesn't even wanna look into my eyes and I guess she has no intention of wanting to read my mind...

i cannot expect too much, after emotionally brutalizing the one who has loved me dearly...I guess she loved me and I loved her in my own fashion but we never had the chance to understand each other fully...

so before the weekend sets in and all else goes on its usual stand still...i'd like to thank my sponsors...thankyou!

coco...really sorry this had to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home